Hoppics.com is wholly owned and operated by Wealth Corp Strategic Securities Limited. All advertisements displayed on our site/s and any promotions or services have been met with the prior approval of Wealth Corp Strategic Securities Limited, prior to our site/s being displayed on the internet. These approvals are given via Wealth Corp Strategic Securities Limited management. All interested parties must seek prior approval prior to participation of any promotion, service or advertisement on our web site.
1. The Access and Site Utilization – your privacy rights; This section describes how your privacy is respected as a user/viewer of the site, when you access any area of our site, either as a casual browser, site member or a site account holder.
First, in order to clarify these three descriptions;
A) Casual Browser; Anyone who surfs our site, solely for the purposes of locating an ad or property listing within our site. The Casual Browser may or may not have access to certain areas. This rule applies to instructions given from within the site.
B) Site Member; An individual or company who has joined our site/s, via the membership signup link from within our site. Membership to our site (if and where applicable), is free. Membership is beneficial as it gives the Member access to tools such as favorite pages, tools etc. A Site member has more control over what they wish to achieve within the site.
C) Site Account Holder; An individual or company who has become an account holder of our site, by placing an ad/order within our site, or who has joined our site/s with the intention of doing so. This, regardless of whether or not a charge for the ad/order is incurred by the Site Account Holder. The ad referred to here is a listing of some description or category and does not refer to external services such as Google ads (for example ad sense). The description Site Account Holder also extends to all those appointed access to the site through the Site Account Holder (for example Caretakers), whether appointed by a Site Account Holder or our company.
To have permission to use/view our site, you agree to fall into at least one of the above categories. This is so that both your privileges and privacy is respected, in addition to our own.
The following is a description of the type of information you agree to permit us to utilize/store, in accordance with the policy details outlined above;
* Personal/Business Contact Information; name, address, email address, telephone/fax no’s, status or relationship information – including your position/level within any organization that you belong to, where such information collection is requested for site participation.
* Registration Signup Information; any information used throughout signup such as, but not exclusively, age, gender, demographics, title/marriage status, income level, occupation, plus any other information requested that pertains to your lifestyle or business profile/s. This also includes information requested for the purpose of surveys, pop quiz, competitions, promotions or any other similar activity, in which you have agreed that you wish to participate in.
* Credit Card Information & Bank Account Information; any information necessary to complete a credit card transaction or banking transaction across the internet or any other means agreed to by the cardholder or the person utilizing the card for this purpose. This also includes information collected whilst utilizing ‘Third Party’ gateways such as PayPal, World-pay and other such payment gateways, for the purposes of a financial transaction. This also includes tax status and/or codes and when necessary business registration information such as Sole Trader, Company etc. This also includes, when requested, proof of income, a recent bill or statement etc as proof of identity or address, either business or personal.
* Credit Check Bureaus; any information collected by Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites Owners/Operators, for the express purpose of conducting a credit check upon you. This is not normally required. However, from time to time certain promotions or transactions may require such a credit check. When necessary, you agree to us conducting a credit check upon you. This may also occur if you incur a debt to Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites Owners/Operators. Under such a circumstance we may, as the law permits, conduct a credit check and/or refer any information about you to a debt collection agency.
* Proof of Age/Identity; you agree to provide proof of age and/or identity when requested. This may include, but is not limited to, driver’s license, tax codes, birth certificate etc and their identifying details.
* Site Activity/Location; includes all information/data/statistics generated throughout your use of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites, including your IP address, web site cookies, search information/data, login/logout information/data, site statistics, incoming/outgoing information/data from page initializations/requests/views, form information/data both on the site and to/from the site, including all ‘Third Party’ requests. You agree to accept responsibility for knowing where you are transferring ‘to’ and ‘from’, throughout your use of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites, from/to any page on our site or any pop-up. Site activity/location also includes all normal PC log data and any data collected by robots and other software employed for the purposes of site administration and/or search engine administration/optimization.
3. Utilization of Information – your privacy rights
* How You Are Protected; through the collection of your personal data (2. Collection, Storage of Information – your privacy rights) we can maintain for you a safe and reliable internet experience and a safe environment. We can also ensure that our own Privacy Rights and Individual Property Rights are protected and that we can operate in a safe and consistent manner in accordance with all laws, statutes and legal requirements of administration of a website and its administrative procedures. The following are examples of how we may elect to utilize this information, yet the following list is not exclusive. We may collect data for the following reasons;
* Relate and Transfer Information/Data; we may relate and/or transfer information and/or data to a ‘Third Party’, in order for error free administration of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and its related ‘Third Party’ policies, programs and systems. This information/data may be necessary for an accurate alliance/operation between Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and its ‘Third Party’ provider’s requests. Although the result of this may be profitable, in terms of increased revenue, it is not intended to directly provide revenue for Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites, nor its Owners/Operators. For example, we will not sell, nor transfer, your information/data to a marketing company for revenue. However, as a direct result of you providing such information, our company revenue may indirectly increase, as would be expected of an advertising or promotional campaign for example where your information/data would be collected by a server from within our company or related to our company’s administrative procedures. The collection of your information/data also provides for contact between you and our administration, for the purposes of answering troubleshooting queries and other generalized requests and collecting general fees, booking fees and also calculating and paying out affiliate commissions to our affiliates. It also allows for the provision of contact between you and any individuals or companies advertising at our site and also between you and any clients you may have acquired through our site. It also provides for the delivery of information to you pertaining to one or more advertisements, general information, newsletters, announcements etc.
* Prevent Fraudulent Activity; through the collection of and provision for the requirement of such information/data we can decrease the likelihood of fraudulent activity. This is particularly pertinent to credit card activity, where the information/data is collected to provide a traceable electronic transaction/route to protect both the card user and also the card holder. At the same time, the ISP of the card user at our site shall be recorded for the provision of a safe internet environment and a traceable origin at the point of entry. These provisions also decrease the possibility of a card error or transactional error occurring. Where a ‘Third Party’, such as PayPal or World-pay are implemented by Hoppics.com, its affiliated websites and its Owners/Operators are absolved of all liability/responsibility, regarding the retention of your data and/or the use of your data, as you agree that this is beyond Hoppics.com and its affiliated websites and its Owners/Operators control.
* Track Consumer Habits; we may collect information/data for the purpose of progress, which will benefit the consumer by allowing us to streamline our administration and service to you. We may for example use this information to determine which products and services are the most attractive to you.
* Ensure We Can Deliver; to you, in the most efficient manner the products/services you expect and in the manner in which they are promoted to you. Provide a professional environment in which you can operate whilst at our site or viewing/utilizing pages within our site. It also assists us in improving the site’s layout and general effectiveness. We can tailor specific web site services and tools to you personally by matching your data with our software platform, in addition to offering specific target marketed packages and promotions to you. We can also display your profile to others (if and where applicable), and thus provide for any interaction between you and other members of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites. The ability to opt-out of certain opt-in services is made available to you at the site.
* Settings/Preferences; it is your responsibility to modify your own personal settings and preferences and also to maintain adequate security over them. You agree to accept responsibility for this information/data. It is advised that you do not share these with any other person. You should also not allow others to access your account, as your settings/preferences may be altered without your knowledge. In addition, personal information about you or others may be viewed, stolen or shared. It is also your responsibility to keep your login information/data secure and to not share your login information/data with anyone you do not trust. Should you allow another person/s that you trust to use your account, you still accept responsibility for any action or consequence arising from them doing so. Please use discretion and be careful, for your own safety. Security at Hoppics.com and its affiliated websites and by its Operators/Owners is extreme. However, you understand that it is impossible to keep a web site 100% hacker proof. In the rare event that someone gains unauthorized access to your account neither you, nor Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and/or its Operators/Owners shall be held liable for damages, unless it is deemed by a court of law that you are implicated in some way, in which case Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and/or its Operators/Owners are still exempt from liability. Any liability on your part shall be determined by a court of law. Harsh and rapid legal action shall be taken against any perpetrator and handed over to the authorities, where compensation will be sought for damages through a court of law. Wherever deemed applicable you shall be compensated, where a court of law has stated you are deserved of such compensation. However, it is not the responsibility of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites, nor its Operators/Owners to compensate you for damages, as the actions of the perpetrator is outside of the control of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and/or its Operators/Owners who have taken all due diligence to ensure maximum protection of Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and/or its Operators/Owners against such unauthorized entry and the protection of its webite Clients/Members. It is ‘your’ responsibility to opt out of any program, or any part of a program, that you do not wish to continue participating in, such as newsletters etc. Options are provided within the website for this purpose.
* Your Password/s; it is your responsibility to ensure that you use a strong password, consisting of a combination of 8 letters and numbers. It is your responsibility to keep your password and login information/data in a safe place not accessible to others. A computer is not the best place to keep this data. However, should you maintain this information within a computer you should maintain it in a protected password folder or it should be encrypted so others can not read it. This is for your own safety, in order to prevent identity theft and the actions of others that you may be deemed liable for or held accountable for, should another individual use your information for fraudulent purposes. Should your password be discovered and/or used you should reset it immediately from within the site. It is your responsibility to do so immediately. Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and its Owners/Operators, shall not be held liable for any damages to any person/s or company/ies arising from the compromising of your password and other login information. The only situation where you may be exempt from liability is, where a rare situation of a hacked profile takes place or a misrepresentation or identity theft takes place. Hoppics.com and/or its affiliated websites and its Owners/Operators are also exempt from liability under such circumstance. Although, we can ensure you that the safety and security of Hoppics.com and its affiliated websites is taken very seriously and all due diligence has been undertaken to ensure its/their secure upkeep and maintenance. Servers use encryption techniques, firewalls and anti-virus technology to continually scan for and remove any threat to your/our information/data and are also meticulously maintained.
Hoppics.com and its affiliated website’s Owners/Operators thank you and wish you a safe and enjoyable web site experience!
All emailed enquiries should be addressed to;
Subject: Terms Enquiry
Email Support: Click Here
Wealthcorp Strategic Securities Limited ~ “Investments In Vision”